Saturday, April 3, 2010

Why Smart Guys Go First

I figured out the secret for cartoon and comic books. I was thinking about a comic book after I read it, (Spider-Man loves Mary Jane), and I was wondering why when there is a bad guy and people are taken captive the genius of the group - who usually figures things out first - is taken first. This happens because if the criminals didn't get the genius guy first then the group would figure out the bad guy's identity and turn them in to the police so there would be no story. The genius guy may still end up captive, but the police will know who the criminal is and rescue the genius guy.

I think that this means that super smart people are more likely to either be captured and / or die or become bad guys.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

For that, you must be taken first. Otherwise we will never conquer the rest of the world.

Post a Comment